Start the New Year Off Right With a Catered Breakfast for Your Employees
It’s a new year, and that means it’s a time of new beginnings. What better way to start off the year than by hosting a scrumptious breakfast for your employees? You’re probably familiar with the fact that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But it’s possible that your employees don’t always get a chance to eat a good meal before they they rush out the door in the morning. So why should you order off-site catering for your Bucks County business from Village Catering?
- Everyone loves food, and the gesture will increase your company’s morale. Various studies indicate that free food is one of the perks that a workplace can provide that positively influences employee happiness. By offering this kind gesture early in the year, it will help set the tone for more awesome things to come as the year goes on.
- Breakfast will help your employees work harder. Some people find themselves dragging through the morning simply because they don’t have the necessary energy that breakfast provides. Starting the day with breakfast means that everyone will have more energy to power through the day.
- It gives employees time to mix and mingle. Having a community breakfast in the morning provides employees an opportunity to get to know each other in a more casual setting. By getting to know each other better, it will foster better relations, and they will work better together in the future.
Village Catering has a wide range of options for breakfast that will fit any company’s budget, no matter how large or small. Some of our tasty choices include:
- Bagel and Muffin Tray – Our New York style bagels are available in four popular varieties with an assortment of sweet, freshly-baked muffins.
- Village Hot Breakfast – It includes classic breakfast staples such as eggs cooked to order, home fries, and hot rolls.
- Breakfast Burritos – We offer an assortment of Mexican, Western, and Spanish burritos available on three different types of wraps. This unique option is sure to be a hit.
No matter which breakfast you choose for your off-site catering in Philadelphia and surrounding areas, your employees will definitely thank you. A small gesture like this shows that you care about the people who are working for your company. Order today by filling out our form or calling 215-437-3337.