Host your Fundraisers & Benefits in Philadelphia
Are you looking for a place to host your next fundraiser, benefit or post event dinner? Are you looking for a Philadelphia catering company that specializes in throwing special events and benefits? Well, look no further than Philadelphia, The Cottage Green from Pennsylvania-based catering company, Village Catering!
Whether you are looking to raise money for a school function, a benefit for a family who recently lost someone, a special event after a golf outing or other sporting event, or any other type of event to raise money, The Cottage Green is the perfect place! Centrally location in Northeast Philadelphia with easy access from all the major highways around, it’s the perfect place to gather and celebrate. With the spacious rooms and layout of the building, there will be plenty of room for food, dancing, items to auction or whatever you are looking for!
To learn more about scheduling your event to help raise money for a charity, fundraiser or even someone’s family, contact The Cottage Green at Village Catering today!
Cottage Green Fundraiser / Benefit Buffet Package
- Choice of Garden Salad or Potato Salad
- Homemade Meatballs
- Roast Beef & Gravy
- Baked Ziti
Served with Fresh Breads & Rolls, Pickles and all Necessary Condiments
- Buffet Only **No Liquor** – $28.95 (includes gratuity)
- Buffet with Unlimited Bottled Beer – $36 (Coors light, Miller lite & Yuengling Lager)
- Buffet with Unlimited Beer & Wine – $39 (Bottled Beer & Wine)
- Buffet with Unlimited Beer, Wine & Well Drinks – $42 (includes Unlimited Bottled Beer, Wine and Well Drinks)
- Buffet with Unlimited Top Shelf Bar with Beer & Wine – $45 (includes Premium Liquor)
*Price Per Person (Gratuity Included)
Details & Extras
- No Saturdays
- 3 Hours Only
- Additional Hour *No Bar – $3 per person
- Additional Hour with Bar – $5 per person
- Please add 8% Sales Tax (If tax exemption certificate is not provided)
- Minimum 100 People (regardless of turn out)
- $500.00 Deposit (required to reserve date)
Final Payment due one week prior to your event.
Payment must be made in cash or certified check
An additional count will be taken by Cottage Green staff as guests arrive.
Any additional persons beyond the original count must be received within the first hour of your event.