No Matter What Event You’re Planning, Everyone Needs to Eat, Even You!
Look at it differently: no matter how much fun you’re having, or even if it is a melancholy affair, everyone who attends has to eat. A lot of times, eating can be a hassle when you’re having too much fun or too busy to think about food. However, by relying on a food catering service like Village Catering, the decision is already set up for you, the food laid out, and resistance futile.
The usual events where food is essential:
- Bar/Bat Mitzvahs
- Bridal Showers
- Baby Showers
- Church Activities
- Corporate Meetings
- Family Reunions
- Corporate Meetings or Events
- Sporting Events or Gatherings
Plan out your meal first, and allow yourself to relax during your special event. It is important to enjoy yourself too, without stressing about preparing meals or making sure everyone has everything they need. In which case, the act of eating, to yourself, becomes an exhausting chore. Food should never be a chore; eating should always be something you enjoy, especially with family, friends, or coworkers.
Reasons to depend on Village Catering, to relieve your stress:
- Our on-site premise or banquet hall in Philadelphia, Cottage Green, can host from 25 to 300 people.
- Our staff is friendly, honest, and experienced.
- We custom-tailor the menu for your needs—you have total control!
- We offer Kosher and Italian options.
- We meet certain dietary restrictions.
- We offer hot or cold entrees .
- We carry a complete line of extra touches: quality paper products, decorated cakes, fruit and gift baskets, coffee and tea services, beverage services, floral arrangements, waiters/waitresses, bartenders, games and inflatables, entertainment, flatware, china, tables, linens, tents, chairs, props, promotional items (giveaways, t-shirts, etc.), and complete event planning.
- We provide waiters, waitresses, or bartenders.
- We take care of the set-up and the clean-up.
Next time you’re stressing about being a host, remember that Village Catering can pamper you too. You can even take advantage of our Philadelphia banquet hall for hosting a special event. You don’t have to run in circles, making sure everyone is happy; you can sit back, relax, and get served too. In the end, special events shouldn’t just be for the guests; those hosting should also be able to partake in the joys of sharing food with friends, family, or coworkers.