5 Ways to Add a Personal Touch to Your Wedding
If you are about to get married or planning an upcoming nuptial, it is important to make your day as special as you are. You are going to look back on that day with fondness for years, as are your guests. If you want to make the day reflect your and your beloved’s unique personalities, then make sure to add personal touches to the entire day. Here are a few that can make any Philadelphia wedding venue you pick perfect.
- Combine things you both love. Avoid the temptation to fall for the idea that the wedding is a “bride’s day.” Work together with your partner to combine the things that are important to both of you. For example, if one of you loves the color orange and the other loves roses, why not put orange roses at each table?
- Create a theme that fits you both. Some people love theme weddings. If that’s you, then pick a theme you both love. Try comic characters, favorites from literature, or even a video-game themed wedding that everyone can have fun with.
- Create a custom menu. When looking at the different banquet halls in Northeast Philadelphia, make sure to go with one that will let you customize your menu. Pick a few favorite foods and let others enjoy your custom dinner.
- Create a soundtrack that’s perfectly you. Music is everywhere, especially during weddings. Help your DJ create a soundtrack that is the perfect combination of both of your tastes.
- Have fun with your favors. Nearly every wedding has some type of favor for the guests. Make one that says a lot about you as a couple. Consider a fun coloring book of your journey, a custom votive holder, or a photograph of the moment the marriage became official.
Are you getting ready to tie the knot? Village Catering is here to help you craft the perfect menu for your big day! Give us a call to learn more or get started.