5 Tips For Choosing Your Wedding Venue
When you set out to plan a wedding, one of the first decisions that you’ll need to make will be the location of the reception. There are dozens of wedding and bridal shower banquet halls in Bucks County, PA, which can make choosing the right space more challenging. Use these five essential tips to make finding the right location easier.
- Write out your guest list first. Not every space can accommodate every part size. Before you begin shopping for a venue, create your guest list so you know how many people your venue will need to accommodate.
- Know local blackout dates. Holidays, local conventions and business events can make it more difficult for out-of-town guests to find accommodation for your wedding. Consult with an event planner to familiarize yourself with dates that might cause conflict before you set a date.
- Sign up for a credit card. Due to the high cost of a wedding, most couples put some portion of their wedding expenses on a credit card. Make your money work for you by choosing your credit card with the best cash-back rewards policy.
- Sample the cuisine first. If you have a particular menu or style of dining you’re hoping to see at your wedding, be sure to sample the food before you commit to a venue. Nothing spoils a celebration faster than bad food!
- Don’t be afraid to ask for accommodations. If you need a special meal for one of your guests or you’d like an additional hour for cocktails, don’t be afraid to ask your venue for accommodations outside of their standard policies. Most venues are more than happy to work with you to make your special day as magical as possible.
From classic American catering in Pennsylvania to our gorgeous Cottage Green space, Village Catering has everything you need for your future wedding ceremony. Give us a call today at 215-437-3337 to learn more or get started!