5 Must-Have Registry Items for the Couple Who’s Totally Lost
You’ve found the perfect dress, you’ve double-checked that the florist is booked, and you’ve compared all your options for Northeast Philadelphia wedding halls and locked down the perfect space—all that’s left is to make your registry. Making a registry is simple, right? You just write down a list of things you want, right? Most couples don’t put a lot of thought into the process of creating a registry because they assume the process will be easy…only to find that they’re not sure what’s worth adding and which luxuries should be skipped. While the things you’ll need will largely be based upon your personality as a couple, no one should finalize their registry without including these five newlywed staples.
- A proper vacuum cleaner. The time has come to ditch the Dirt Devil you used to clean your college dorm room. Modern vacuum cleaners come with a variety of features and attachments that make them ideal for straightening up a larger space and are especially essential for couples who suffer from allergies.
- A frying pan. You don’t need to be a whiz in the kitchen to use a frying pan—as a matter of fact, you can cook nearly anything in it. A cast-iron model will last you and your spouse a decade and might encourage you to spend less on takeout as well!
- A casserole pan. When company comes over, the frying pan simply won’t be efficient to feed everyone. A casserole pan will help you whip up crowd-pleasing lasagnas and pasta dishes without spending all day in the kitchen.
- An iron. The iron is the unsung hero of the home—no one gets excited about purchasing it, but you’ll definitely notice one that’s missing on the day of an important event or a job interview. Don’t forget to add this one to your registry!
- An adult coffee maker. Most people don’t remember when or where they purchased their coffee maker because it’s so old. Step into the 21st century with a new model to celebrate your marriage and make mornings a little bit easier.
Choosing items for your registry might be tough but planning your reception doesn’t have to be! To book one of the best reception halls in Bucks County, PA, for your special day, make the call to Village Catering at 215-437-3337.