5 Easy Ways to Save Money When Wedding Planning
Your wedding day is supposed to be one of the happiest days of your life. Unfortunately, many couples find that their wedding day is also one of the most expensive. If you’re looking to party the night away at your upcoming celebration without breaking the bank, consider using a few of these easy ways to save before you say “I do!”
- Have your wedding and reception in the same location. A simple way to save, cutting down on the number of locations you’ll be renting out will cut your venue spending in half.
- Get creative with your venue choice. Your wedding ceremony doesn’t have to be held in a ballroom or church! Holding your wedding at a local park or university campus can provide all the beauty of a traditional venue at a fraction of the cost. Many couples are also renting out estates on websites like AirBNB to hold their ceremonies and saving thousands of dollars in the process.
- Save on your bar. Village Catering offers you a number of ways to save when planning your reception. In addition to a cash bar option, limited bar options or a punch bowl can also help your guests enjoy the night without blowing your budget.
- Go for fake flowers. Did you know that it’s possible to manage your own floral arrangements? It’s true! Use fake flowers and create your own custom bouquets–they’re much easier to manage than the real deal, and you won’t have to worry about bouquets wilting in the sun.
- Rent your wedding gown. A growing trend of savvy brides has led to an influx of companies offering designer gowns to rent for your big day. Sites like Borrowing Magnolia and Rent the Runway are allowing brides to don the designer duds they’ve been dreaming of, without spending tens of thousands of dollars on a dress they’ll only wear once.
Looking to save on your catering? We have your back at Village Catering! Give our team a call today at 215-437-3337 to learn more about our wedding catering options that are just as delicious as they are affordable!