5 Essential Pre-Wedding Skincare Tips
You’ve finished your dress fitting, compared wedding halls in Philadelphia and found the perfect spot, and you’re finally done chasing RSVPs from your guests. Planning a wedding can be stressful — and that stress can take a toll on your skin! Use these five essential pre-wedding skincare tips to ensure a healthy glow on your big day!
- Start early. Some skincare ingredients (like AHAs and acne creams) take a few weeks to work. If you have a particular skin issue you’re concerned about, don’t put off treatment until the last minute! Start your skincare routine about four weeks before you walk down the aisle.
- Drink green tea. Green tea isn’t just delicious — it’s also packed with tons of antioxidants that your skin needs to look its best. Swap out your dehydrating morning coffee with a cup of green tea to see your skin shine!
- Don’t experiment. When you try a new product, you risk having an allergic reaction or irritation. The weeks before your wedding aren’t the time to experiment with new products. Stick to skincare and haircare products that you know work for you. If you absolutely need to try something new, remember to do a small patch-test somewhere non-visible before you apply anything to your face or neck.
- Take a multivitamin daily. Your body needs nutrients to keep your skin, hair, and nails looking great. Take a multivitamin daily, especially if you’re dieting before your big day.
- Slather on the SPF. Spending too much time in the sun weeks before your wedding can cause dark spots or even a red burn. Avoid looking like a lobster on your wedding day by applying a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 daily for at least four weeks before your ceremony. If you want to walk down the aisle tan, visit a sunless tanning salon to get the look without the skin damage.
Village Catering knows that planning a wedding can feel impossible. That’s why our staff and our wedding halls in PA offer convenient packages that make it simple to plan the perfect day. Give us a call today at 215-437-3337 to learn more or get started!